Web Chat Customer Service and Sales Representative
1310 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
Our web chat sales and service reps are paid an hourly wage plus performance bonuses.
We're hiring web chat customer sales and service representatives for our contact center operations in Bloomington, Illinois. When customers visit our clients' websites and need help, our sales and service reps invite them to chat, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way. Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and make a difference? Join us and fuel your passion for work and life.
As an Afni Web Chat Representative, you will:
- Work in our contact center and help customers using web chat technology.
- Help customers with their accounts. People chat with us because they have billing questions, are having product and service trouble, need to upgrade or downgrade their accounts, and want or need to buy products. We're here to help them.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get involved with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career here, the more we can give back to you.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Start you off with an hourly pay, well above the minimum wage.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through commissions, bonuses, and incentives.
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making excellent customer experiences happen.
- Show you a clear career path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the perks and benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love.
- Make work comfortable and fun with a jeans and t-shirts dress code along with plenty of fun events and activities.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have excellent writing skills and know your way around a keyboard.
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Are a good multi-tasker. Our web chat representatives usually are interacting with 2-3 customers at a time.
The form takes just a few minutes to complete.
Click on Apply Now and complete the form. You can even self-schedule a time for the next steps, which is an in-person interview at our contact center, located at 1310 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. You can also stop by during our normal recruiting hours:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursdays
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 3rd Saturday of each month
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni contact center family in Bloomington and be part of our talented team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Bloomington-Normal Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Bloomington-Normal community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Bloomington-Normal, we regularly support the United Way, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Easter Seals, American Heart Association, CISAR Animal Shelter, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"I started in Desktop Support and within 2.5 years, I earned a promotion to the Network team. My career skills have increased and I just want to keep learning more products and moving up within the team."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Here's what to expect and how our hiring process works.
Stop by and make your application official. Whether you make an appointment or just drop in, we’re open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. and are located at 1310 Martin Luther King Drive in Bloomington.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy - it takes less than a minute if you type fast). Then, schedule a time to come in and meet us.
Meet our team and we’ll discover if you and Afni are a great fit together. Lots of people leave the same day with a job offer and a start date.