Being part of the Afni team means opportunities for bonuses on top of an hourly wage, medical benefits, 401(k) retirement savings, tuition reimbursement and room for advancement.
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Identify customer product and/or service needs
- Review and update activity on accounts
- Provide basic technical support
- Promote and sell products and services
- Attend training to update product knowledge
- Dedicated people who enjoy helping others
- High school diploma, GED or higher
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience in a service related industry preferred(contact call center, retail, food service, telecommunications, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to changing situations
You must be at least 18 years old to apply and pass drug screen, criminal background check, and comprehensive assessments during and after training.
Once you have completed your application, you can self-schedule a time to come on site for the next steps in the process or feel free to stop by our center at 5320 N La Cholla Blvd between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.