Are you looking for a career in customer service where you can make a difference every day? If so, let us help you kick start your career! As a phone or web chat Customer Service Representative, you will be part of the Afni inbound team dedicated to resolving customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner while focusing on positive customer experiences.
Being part of the Afni team means working in a fun environment, opportunities for bonuses on top of an hourly wage and professional development.
In this entry level role, you will identify customer needs, and review and update activity on accounts as well as resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional, and friendly manner focusing on the customer experience. Depending on the program, you may handle multiple internet chat sessions concurrently or help customers over the phone.
All new hires will be placed into a phone or web chat program based on current skillset and business needs. Please note that both phone and web chat representatives are required to work onsite at Afni’s contact center located at 3001 8th Ave. in Evans, CO.
For the past 77 years, Afni has provided customer service solutions to many of the nation's largest companies. It's good to be part of something big and see the impact your individual performance makes to the team. By joining our call center team, you will make a difference on the frontlines of customer service and enjoy the following as an Afni team member:
- Paid Training!
- Full and Part Time schedules may be available
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time / Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,000 / year)
- 401(k) retirement savings
*Full-time benefits available for employees who work 30 hours or more per week
Successful candidates for an entry level Customer Service Representative role are fanatical about helping people while providing an exceptional customer service experience. You must be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced computer/internet based environment.
Additional requirements for a Customer Service Representative include:
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or sales experience in a service or sales related industry (examples: telecommunications, retail, food service, contact or call center support, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation and basic keyboarding skills
- Excellent written and/or verbal communications skills
- 18 years of age and the ability to pass a background check and drug screen