Support Subrogation Representative
404 Brock Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Process inbound correspondence by scanning, indexing and taking appropriate action
- Data entry of new file placements
- Processing new or updated claims, releases, or notices
- Provide transcription services for specified clients
- Perform mailroom functions and take client or customer phone calls
- Document accounts appropriately
- All functions require knowledge and understanding of Afni and clients guidelines, good decision making, and good judegment.
- Understand and utilize all Afni and client software and computer requirement to accurately and efficently track and record all activity related to customer/client fuctions. Software includes, but is not limited to, Microsoft Office, Intelec, SCP, Filenet, NuVue, and division-specific applications.
- Respond to internal collector or coach requests.
What you will need:
- Transcription Experience Preferred
- At least two months relevant experience is preferred.
- Must pass typing test
- Previous clerical experience including accuracy in data entry, 10-key calculator, and basic PC skills is preferred.
- Knowledge of internal guidelines in relation to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to detail are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work with shifting priorities is required,
- Ability to perform mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, either by hand or by using a calculator is preferred.
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni family and be part of our talented global team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Bloomington-Normal Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Bloomington-Normal community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Bloomington-Normal, we regularly support the United Way, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Easter Seals, American Heart Association, CISAR Animal Shelter, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Here’s what to expect and how our hiring process works.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy – it takes only a couple of minutes if you type fast). Then, attach your resume and cover letter so that we can get to know you better.
We'll review your qualifications and experience for a possible match. If it looks good, we'll invite you to provide some more information. But don’t worry, it won’t take too long.
If everything still looks promising, we'll be in touch to schedule an interview. Usually this is an initial phone interview followed by a face-to-face meeting.
We do our best to keep the ball rolling and realize the opportunity needs to be a fit for both you and us. If it doesn’t work out, don’t worry. We may have other positions that are a better fit. Our goal is to place you in a role that gives both you and Afni the best opportunity to succeed.