1310 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
The Project Coach is responsible for entry level supervisory duties including administering attendance policies, performance issues, support and development of Call Center Consultants (CCC), and maintaining project team records.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coaches and motivates project team of CCCs to achieve Afni's performance objectives and individual/team goal attainment.
- Assists CCCs and/or responds to escalated calls from customers.
- Monitors, tracks, identifies, and reports performance trends for assigned project team of CCCs.
- Maintains CCCs attendance records and completes payroll reports.
- Coordinates incentives and activities for designated project
- Identifies trends of performance and makes recommendations to the Project Floor Supervisor.
- A high school diploma and two to six months of relevant experience is preferred.
- Proven leadership, motivational, and creative problem solving skills are preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities is required.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office products is required.
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni family and be part of our talented global team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Bloomington-Normal Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Bloomington-Normal community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Bloomington-Normal, we regularly support the United Way, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Easter Seals, American Heart Association, CISAR Animal Shelter, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"I started in Desktop Support and within 2.5 years, I earned a promotion to the Network team. My career skills have increased and I just want to keep learning more products and moving up within the team."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Here’s what to expect and how our hiring process works.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy – it takes only a couple of minutes if you type fast). Then, attach your resume and cover letter so that we can get to know you better.
We'll review your qualifications and experience for a possible match. If it looks good, we'll invite you to provide some more information. But don’t worry, it won’t take too long.
If everything still looks promising, we'll be in touch to schedule an interview. Usually this is an initial phone interview followed by a face-to-face meeting.
We do our best to keep the ball rolling and realize the opportunity needs to be a fit for both you and us. If it doesn’t work out, don’t worry. We may have other positions that are a better fit. Our goal is to place you in a role that gives both you and Afni the best opportunity to succeed.