Call Center Project Coach
5320 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85741
Afni is hiring a Call Center Project Coach to join our fun team in Tucson, Arizona. In this role, you'll supervise and develop a team of call center agents. You'll drive performance, build a happy team, and help develop individual skills.
As an Afni Call Center Project Coach, you'll:
- Work with a team of people and help them get the most out of their natural talents.
- Manage a team of 15 or more call center agents who intact with our clients' customers who call us to get help.
- Collaborate with management and your peers to discover best practices and brainstorm ideas to solve challenges big and small.
- Identify opportunities for individual and team performance improvement, follow an improvement process, and bridge the gap.
- Positively resolve conflict and achieve excellent results by balancing a sense of empathy, care, and performance with customers and staff.
- Take care of some administrative tasks like managing time off, approving payroll adjustments, managing team schedule adherence, and monitoring performance results.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Support you with a strong manager and excellent leadership team.
- Give you full access to our amazing set of perks and benefits that include all the typical things you'd expect, plus some nice extras.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Have managed a team for at least six months.
- Are a strong leader and good relationship builder.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Know your way around Microsoft Office products.
- Are a problem-solver with a genuine desire to help people be successful.
- Can work on more than one thing at a time and know how to prioritize.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
- Are at least 18 years old and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED.
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni family and be part of our talented global team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Tucson Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Tucson community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Tucson, we regularly support Casa de los Niños, the Community Food Bank, American Heart Association, American Red Cross, the Humane Society of Southern Arizona, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"I started in Desktop Support and within 2.5 years, I earned a promotion to the Network team. My career skills have increased and I just want to keep learning more products and moving up within the team."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Here’s what to expect and how our hiring process works.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy – it takes only a couple of minutes if you type fast). Then, attach your resume and cover letter so that we can get to know you better.
We'll review your qualifications and experience for a possible match. If it looks good, we'll invite you to provide some more information. But don’t worry, it won’t take too long.
If everything still looks promising, we'll be in touch to schedule an interview. Usually this is an initial phone interview followed by a face-to-face meeting.
We do our best to keep the ball rolling and realize the opportunity needs to be a fit for both you and us. If it doesn’t work out, don’t worry. We may have other positions that are a better fit. Our goal is to place you in a role that gives both you and Afni the best opportunity to succeed.