404 Brock Dr, Bloomington, IL 61701
Analytical. Focused. Detail oriented. Are you an accounting professional with the drive to achieve success and hold yourself to a high standard of excellence? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Afni is seeking a Financial Analyst to determine and implement management accounting procedures and methods. The incumbent will build and maintain production process models to analyze operations performance as well as assist in strategic planning and provide feedback to executive and operations leadership.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and analyze various management reports in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Examine and review unusual variances. Make recommendations when applicable for process improvement.
- Utilize production models to forecast and budget various data points (operational and financial)
- Prepare models for new business opportunities and ad hoc analysis.
- Meet and work directly with company leadership at all levels throughout the company. Make suggestions/recommendations regarding budget analysis and financial reporting to support business unit and departmental goals.
- Ensure expenses are allocated correctly. Resolve discrepancies.
What you will need:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Finance. MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in a process driven environment preferred.
- Familiarity with standard concepts including statistical analysis methods, practices and procedures of management accounting.
- Desire to seek collaborative solutions to address customer issues.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build cross functional relationships.
- Be able to articulate thought process and rationale behind decision making.
- Willingness to seek out new tasks, training and coaching and assimilates feedback to improve performance.
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni family and be part of our talented global team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Bloomington-Normal Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Bloomington-Normal community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Bloomington-Normal, we regularly support the United Way, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Easter Seals, American Heart Association, CISAR Animal Shelter, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"I started in Desktop Support and within 2.5 years, I earned a promotion to the Network team. My career skills have increased and I just want to keep learning more products and moving up within the team."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Ready to get started? Here's how to apply and what to expect next.
Apply online. It's quick and easy to get started.
We'll be in touch for next steps.
Meet our team and we'll discovery together if you and Afni are a perfect fit.