Contact Center Director
7810 E Escalante Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730
Are you a high energy, results driven contact center leader? Do you have proven BPO experience leading teams across all channels including Voice & Chat Service projects? If so, we want to hear from you.
Afni is looking for a contact center Operations Director to lead one of our Tucson contact centers. The Operations Director will oversee the operations of the entire center including staffing levels for all projects and departmental financial impact factors, in order to ensure all client expectations are consistently being met for each project.
- Lead managers and coaches to meet or exceed client KPI's and expectations for multiple service programs within the center. Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects. Initiate Action Improvement Plans when KPI's are not being met to drive performance improvement.
- Provide and present data for client operations meetings and reviews. Attend all weekly client meetings. Meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
- Manage human resources process to maximize revenue within the center by accurately forecasting, acquiring, training, and redistributing resources as required.
- Oversee the operating procedures of the center to ensure client and company standards are being met or exceeded.
- Supervise, mentor and develop all management personnel within the center. Build positive relationships between support personnel and operations personnel.
- Manage to the annual center budget. Analyze and report on financial variances and initiate operational change to increase revenue and/or reduce cost and improve financial results.
- Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Monitor employee relations within the center and handle any employee issues, such as conflicts and personnel issues.
- Lead internal center communications to define center and project objectives and accomplishments and promote a culture of unity, fairness and trust.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on all management personnel and/or direct reports. Initiate and track performance measurements for coaches throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree with 5-8 years of proven Management experience in a BPO contact center environment.
- Must have proven sales, budgetary and P & L experience.
- Intimate knowledge of both inbound and outbound processes with the motivational skills to effectively drive customer satisfaction is required.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills as well as exemplary oral and written communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills along with operational creativity.
- Ability to analyze and accurately report Operational results.
- Proficient with computers and related applications.
- Possess a passion for Customer Service.
- Must be a team builder.
- Ability to cope with frequent and unexpected changes.
Looking for a fun place where you can fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career? You’re in the right place. Join the Afni family and be part of our talented global team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Tucson Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Tucson community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Tucson, we regularly support Casa de los Niños, the Community Food Bank, American Heart Association, American Red Cross, the Humane Society of Southern Arizona, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"I started in Desktop Support and within 2.5 years, I earned a promotion to the Network team. My career skills have increased and I just want to keep learning more products and moving up within the team."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Here’s what to expect and how our hiring process works.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy – it takes only a couple of minutes if you type fast). Then, attach your resume and cover letter so that we can get to know you better.
We'll review your qualifications and experience for a possible match. If it looks good, we'll invite you to provide some more information. But don’t worry, it won’t take too long.
If everything still looks promising, we'll be in touch to schedule an interview. Usually this is an initial phone interview followed by a face-to-face meeting.
We do our best to keep the ball rolling and realize the opportunity needs to be a fit for both you and us. If it doesn’t work out, don’t worry. We may have other positions that are a better fit. Our goal is to place you in a role that gives both you and Afni the best opportunity to succeed.