The Operations Manager is responsible for the overall facilitation of multiple projects’ key performance indicators, including quality, sales, staffing levels, attrition, attendance and profitability. The Operations Manager will directly manage a team of Operations Project Coaches, and will be responsible for fostering employee leadership while taking an active role in promoting World Class Customer Service within the center.
- Provide data for client-operations review and meet all appropriate deadlines, as specified.
- Collect, analyze and present appropriate program data from the perspective of improving performance and quality on all projects.
- Supervisory responsibilities will include hiring decisions, termination requests, time authorizations, the development and presentation of performance appraisals, and professional development and coaching of subordinates.
- Ensure consistent & effective daily operations management by managing center resources and capitalizing on opportunities to reduce costs and increase customer call quality.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to current status and recommend future resource planning. Accountable for effectively managing project teams and department spending while maximizing KPI achievement.
- Communicate potential performance issues and provide solutions to Center Director.
- Create and maintain a solid client interface with open lines of communication to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
- Assist in the adherence, planning and analysis of the center’s operational budget.
- Document and assist in the implementation of center’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate communication of policies and procedures, project objectives, and training between corporate, staff, and client. Facilitate leadership development initiatives by effectively motivating, empowering and providing immediate feedback to staff.
- Ensure staff performance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- A four year college degree and one to two years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Proven supervisory experience preferred. Intimate knowledge of both inbound and outbound processes with the motivational skills to effectively drive customer satisfaction is preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities.
- Proven budgetary and P & L experience preferred.
- Proficient with computers and related applications.