Call Center Customer Service Representative (Entry Level)
5320 N La Cholla Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85741
We're hiring Entry-level Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) for our call center operations in Tucson, Arizona. Afni is a contact center company and our call center agents are the backbone of our business. When customers call us, our CSRs answer the phone, make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and life.
As a Call Center Customer Service Representative, you'll:
- Work in our call center, wear a headset, and talk to customers who call you over the phone.
- Help customers with their accounts. People call us because they have billing questions, are having product and service trouble, need to upgrade or downgrade their accounts, or want or need to buy products. We're here to help them.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with an hourly pay, above the minimum wage.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Are legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
The form takes just a few minutes to complete.
Click on Apply Now and complete the form. You can even self-schedule a time for the next steps, which is an in-person interview at our contact center, located at 5320 N LaCholla Blvd. You can also stop by during our normal recruiting hours:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesdays
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 3rd Saturday of each month
If you’re looking for a fun place to fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career, you’re in the right place. Join the Afni contact center family in Tucson and be part of our talented team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
Do Your Best Work and Grow Your Career
When you join Afni, we'll instantly make you part of our global family of friendly people focused on making really good customer experiences happen. If you're like us, you want to belong to something special, have meaningful work to do, and know how to achieve your career and life goals.
Our award-winning training and development programs get you ready to work and grow. If you’re the kind of person who wants to build a career and learn new things, we’ll provide the path and the tools to get you there. You bring the motivation and commitment.
Work in and Support the Tucson Community
Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in community events and non-profit organizations? We love it and make it a habit to respond to the needs of the Tucson community through fund raisers, community events, and other service opportunities.
When you work here, you’ll have plenty of chances to get involved. In Tucson, we regularly support Casa de los Niños, the Community Food Bank, American Heart Association, American Red Cross, the Humane Society of Southern Arizona, and more.
"I get to do what I love: talk to new people and help them! I bring a positive attitude to work each day and make a difference in the lives of my customers and co-workers."
"One of my favorite moments was when the leadership team asked me to join a different department. I was able to prove to myself that I can take on any challenge, do the work required to advance, and conquer anything I put my mind to."
"My shyness has been replaced with confidence as I’ve learned and developed here. Now I can talk to pretty much anyone and can handle a lot of different situations in and outside of work."
Ready to get started? Here's how to apply and what to expect next.
Start your application online by filling out our easy form (literally easy - it takes less than a minute if you type fast). Then, schedule a time to come in and meet us.
Stop by and make your application official. Whether you make an appointment or just drop in, we’re open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We're located at 5320 N. LaCholla Blvd. in Tucson.
Meet our team and we’ll discover if you and Afni are a great fit together. Lots of people leave the same day with a job offer and a start date.